What is a wrap?
A “wrap” is the newest and most innovative thing to hit the advertising world in years! Think of a wrap as a full-color mobile billboard. However a wrap doesn’t have to be only a car. Wraps can also be on walls, floors, or just about any surface. Fast-Trac Designs has wrapped everything from fleets of vehicles to entire store fronts!
How can I justify the cost of a wrap?
- Numerous studies indicate that Wraps are, dollar for dollar, the single best form of advertising available today. Wraps are unique, innovative, attention getting, and cost less thall all traditional forms of advertising.
- Did you know that a Vehicle Wrap is 40 times more cost-effective than a standard television ad?
- As a consumer, think about the last time you actually sat through a television commercial. Now, what did you think the last time you saw a quality vehicle wrap? Wraps work for your company 24 hours a day, seven-days-a-week, and all for a one-time advertising expenditure.
- Vehicle wraps generate between 30,000 – 70,000 daily impressions.
- One out of three Americans don’t read a newspaper or watch local TV news broadcasts, but 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each week as either a driver or a passenger.
- A vehicle wrap typically costs less than the set-up and first two months of a billboard advertisement. And a vehicle wrap lasts for 3+ years.
- Wrapped vehicles not only place messages in front of target consumers, they also provide the opportunity for direct customer contact through coupon distribution, sampling, and other promotional tactics.
- Vehicle wraps garner about 8.4 million impressions in each calendar year.
How long will my Wrap last?
That depends on the application. If you are doing the inside walls of your business, the wrap should be good indefinitely, depending on sun exposure. Typical vehicle wraps are good for 3+ years. Floor wraps in high traffic areas don’t last quite as long.
Will a vehicle wrap damage my paint?
No, the wrap will actually protect your paint from minor scratches and UV exposure.
What’s involved in a wrap?
All wraps involve three phases. First, Fast-Trac Designs will get the appropriate measurements, and do a design per your specifications. Second, the graphics will be printed and laminated to protect from abrasion and UV rays. Third, the wrap will be installed on your vehicle, wall or floor.
How long will it take to install my vehicle wrap?
This depends on the job. A vehicle, for example, can be wrapped in 2 days or less. Always make sure to ask our project coordinator about the time line as each project is different.
How much will it cost?
The national average for a vehicle wrap is $10 -$12 per square foot of installed product. Additionally, there may be additional charges for design time.
How do I take care of my vehicle wrap?
Hand washing is the best way to wash a wrapped vehicle, using a soft, non-abrasive cloth and alcohol-free cleaners. Rinse it thoroughly with water and let it air dry. Any stubborn residue can be removed safely with mineral spirits.
Commercial, touch-free washes can be used occasionally, but skip the heated dryer.
Pressure washers should never be used, as they can cause the material to lift and peel.
Using a soft hand glaze several times a year will help your wrap look new for years to come.
(Source: Arbiton Outdoor Society – The Outdoor Media Consumers and Their Crucial Role in the Media Mix.